Wednesday, March 5, 2008

!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN !!!



Today is the birthday of one of the most talented guitarist of the world.
Of course, if you are on this website, you must know who !
Yes, it's John Frusciante's birthday.

I know it's quite weird to wish "Happy Birthday" to my favorite artist on internet, and I know that John Frusciante himself won't read this article, I'm not so silly !
But my reason to do this article, and to wish him an happy birthday through my Blog, is that John Frusciante is an artist whom I really admire and who is really important to me (you must know it if you know me !), and I only want to celebrate this day as the birth of an exceptional artist.
I don't want to make myself as an obsessive fan, I really hope that people coming to my Blog don't compare me to that, it would really hurt me, because as I often say, I'm really respectful toward artists I admire, and I don't want to seem like a fool who doesn't even pay attention to the artist himself. I'm not that kind of people !
I'm, anyway, not like an obsessive fan who absolutely want autographs !
I prefer to be an admirer of him as an artist and as a human.
I think that the best thing an artist can offer to his admirers is his art itself. It's the most wonderful thing you can have from an artist that you admire.
Don't look for other superficial things, just enjoy the artist's craft.

I know that a lot of people underestimate the influence that artists, either musicians, actors or all kind of artists, can have on your life; most of the time they laugh at you, not understanding what you're feeling. But there's a real influence from a real artist.
And I definitely don't think it's stupid to have a lot of admiration toward an artist. It's something which guide you through your life, through pleasant and dark moments, it's always here, and you can't denie this energy, even if nobody understand you, at least you understand yourself...

...So, I'm going to stop to move further away from the topic and I'll go to the aim of my entry:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN !


And thanks so much for being here, creating such intense music and inspiring me for each minute of my life. Thanks for all.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m also feeling that way. I wouldn´t ask him for an autograph if i met him, I don´t even know if I want to meet him. I get so much more from him by just listening to him, and I don´t think it would be the same if I met him. He is a spiritual person, not a physical person to me.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you two :) John is amazing, we have to give him freedom to make us happy with his music