Sunday, February 24, 2008

From The Sounds Inside/ Free Internet Album




These are songs & demo songs that John has put on his website in August 2001 for his fans, which shows us once again that John really make music for the passion of music and not for other superficial interests...
It was first naturally named Free Internet Album, but after a survey, John's fans chose the name of From The Sound Inside.
Most of the songs are in the continuation of To Record Only Water For Ten Days.
There are, as always, some intrumentals (the sublime 'With Love'...) and strong lyrics' songs ('I Will Always Be Beat Down', 'Fallout'...).
Juste one advice: go to download it !!!!
Here is a link, you just have to click on it... http://www.johnfrusciante.com/demos.php


Tracks:

01 So Would Have I
02 These Throughts
03 I Go Through These Walls
04 Murmur
05 Saturation (Un-Mastered Version)
06 Interstate Sex
07 Dying (I Don’t Mind)
08 The Battle of Time
09 With Love
10 I Will Always Be Beat Down
11 Fallout
12 Penetrate Time (Lou Bergs)
13 Slow Down
14 Nature Falls
15 Beginning Again
16 Cut Myself Out
17 Place to Drive
18 How High
19 Fallout (Alternative Version)
20 Leaving You
21 Sailing Outdoors


Lyrics:



So Would Have I

Made her into mannequin
So would have I
I collapse, it's Time, it breaks up
Runs out

Take your face to the god
No one works so hard
To keep you out
Play your hand
Before its your turn to fade out

Make her into a fan of him
He would die
Just to take fate somewhere it could have been
Had it been otherwise
Tradin’ the far for the near
Stand, your body's clear

Oh what you understand
Some love fakes you
Step where we stayed to go
Its not always the move
We say it for show
We show you
We say it for show
We show you


Three Thoughts

Every action going down to murder
every day Im gonna kill my past
time gives endless spark to futures
anyway Im gonna fill my last

The place in the sky she let in light
it drifted awhile and it faded out
it fades all along- it ended
I give three thoughts just to say hey.

Animation of the furthest thought heard
animation hit the street lights
empty gazes hit the strip-mall in
poison veins in the streams flight


awakened by sight to that closed eye
straining through the echoes of doubt
as they FIGHT! as they tear themselves down
you won't give up from swinging will you ?

I Go Through These Walls

All on the trains
C'mon with your fast pace
Like you're showing off
You blamed yourself
Blamed a murderer
You are here among this yourself
See you blinded the prey before you
"You are mine" end it all
"You are mine" end it all...
Losing all these moments of place
I know where you've been
(Undeciferable emotive vocals)
And there's no pain, there's no pain.
I go through revolt
Start it all
I go through these walls
I go through and revolt
Start it all
I go through these walls

Murmur

Lips that murmur like me baby; the sky
Bottle that for all the height !
I can miss be side
I am sleep tight ! eh !
Shout aloud the land em because having in my house !
Fine !
Letting the Gods in Heaven follow her !
Feelings follow you !


Saturation (Unmastered)

I feel that wheels are turning 'round
Replay
We made you what you were
We brought them up that hill
We brought them up to roll them down
In the morning, light might clean you out
I'm sad that time escapes me
It pushes ahead of me all day
Remind me what I could've been
I feel the faster I'm going
The more I am slowing down
I'm the focus of the bring down
I'm the one who captures what he lost
And turns it around

Interstate Sex

Being in line is a dream I'm after
I can take it easier so is fights
Taking time is a way of light
What this takes you here to brings you no lie
I'll be up high
In the air
Between your home
I'll just get out
You'll never die
Chess book lay down
You go places they don't take me
ooooo
You believe to goes a faces
Theres a way you all arrive
At a place wher you've combined
Every moment that winces make you feel right
A days a low you'll be low being light
behind somewhere to go
you way come back
hearing things you say makes me blind
It's all right the seasons change
Interstate
Interstate
Interstate
Interstate sex, sex, sex
Interstate sex, sex, sex
Interstate sex, sex, sex
Sex, sex, sex
Sex, sex, sex

Dying (I Don't Mind)

Here's one for the unknown past
shooting into infinity
here's one for the cut out frames below you
Hear the sound, I've been down
here at reaching up thru the trees
here is where you'll always be
And dying
you're dying
Here's where the futre
Here's one for the marry mount
Here's one for the dealine we push back
Here's one forsaken
Here's one to delay
You can hold my time I'll drive
but I don't mind

The Battle of Time

Seems to be away is peachy now
Feel like may be far at all
I've got these clothes to deceive me
I've been lost all along
You've got a mouth that's bigger
I've got a man on the side
You'll see my lie
You've got a town to speak to
You've got rented dye
I drive it around somewhere
Before I was alive
I was alive _________
You've got a mountain beneath you
You're always known in archives
I'll always have the side
All the times of hate
All around, this is here
You've got a running see-saw (it's me inside)
That's what I heard (it's the battle of time)
I have always felt fine (I know, hey)
I've nothing no-one nowhere
hey...


With Love (instrumental)


I Will Always Be Beat Down

I am hopeful for you
Go from to a few
Train the horses all right
Cut the air off with good knife
All the pastures of time
Move around and combine
Break the lock, stay seen child
Break the forces which collide
You are this.
I will always be beat down
I will always be down.


Fallout (Unmastered)

Carried thru the road so far alone
Days glue themselves to what is wrong
And soon the hills will swallow us up
Plans will pass her
Land on the walls is laid out
I know you're in pain
Train for the cause is staying down
It plays you out
Fall out of love again
Your dreams all end

Lou Bergs / Penetrate Time

Flying over the black town
Forces call to me to get right down
Work it out again to catch my trout
throw it in these effects unpacked
Ground breaks, direction
No one else could penetrate time
Learn you to move the grass above all time
Past moving up and all futures go back
Look at where you are you find no trace of time
Going in around in the only places you're free
low birds, you were the full taste to this from downtown
Lou bergs, you were the full taste to this from downtown
You say what you want it was yours till you die
to come up, you float downi drew and agaony fall
You grow back with your face down
The breast bone it feelsYou glow bright and you will always hear this sound
You can always have this back
Its so hard to make joy so sad
You can always just stand back
its a hearts
that make it
grow down on faces

Slow Down

Severed hands of tragedy
tears of the men and stolen
all tried to pass their children
all tried to kiss them somehow
whats here to feel this morning
formed into a worn of gun
wondered how it liked the days if
they're inside and now you're dead though
whoooooooaaaaahhhhhhhh
oooooooooooo
I basically have no
clue on the lyrics of the last verse.
No one go on homein down
reach out
in front of
an a medalion
when I beat the world
some........


Nature Falls

Help us about with the star now
They become the cream
You're at home, you thought how
You been living sleeping
In all the waste you'd lie
And all the times
Your soul should dine on your shelf
You can never go on
And now your singing this song
Nature falls, make the wrong
Who you'll thread a new day
And I tasted a lot
It will go on
Meet your ______
Go on with a simple home
Initiate a sound
Move the waves around


Beginning Again

I know you're a slave Kid
And you were my slut
Bleed in my blood
You'll be on both ends
I'm me again
Days can be erased
invisibilities traced
one day you'll face
days you never saw
they rush ahead
I know of the space kid
I stumble through the mazes
I fold the pages
wherever I
wanna begin again
no, now, it swears to be full


Cut Myself Out/Leave All The Days Behind

You fall around these thoughts
Where you made me come, dear
Leave all the days behind that made you run.
I shall forget the days that you told me to
I was such a waste when I cut myself out
Now the fall is over baby
You'll descend but at a rate you'll find is slow
And all these times afraid to walk the room
That you have to take, there is no other way
It's forces far above you, though you want me to
I'll decorate these heights, I'll make it fit right
Somehow we wait from old to young
Now the word is small
Oooohaayayiahhh...............


Place to Drive

Empty your half and mind
Wait on, erase time
There's bound to be too many
(?Crawl to numb her sucker womb?)
In chambers calm yourself out first
They all break out
And they all break out
Seem to wish I'd a revolver,
We move away from God
There was a place to drive
There was a place to drive
All along that day


How High

We met you through your fortune
You're made of high
We slipped through the streams of the city
We slip your mind
How high, how high?
Past life
How high, how high?
Leave your body
You leave the past in a field
When your odds are timed
When you stand in a plane
This ground does rise
How high, how high ?
Past life
How high, how high ?
Leave your body

Fallout

Carried thru the road so far alone
Days glue themselves to what is wrong
And soon the hills will swallow us up
Plans will pass her
Land on the walls is laid out
I know you're in pain
Train for the cause is staying down
It plays you out
Fall out of love again
Your dreams all end


Leaving You

The feeling has changed you, into one.

For me mistakes you...I cried....

Its about time..........Baby i need your love, tell me why....

oh, ....hey, ....yeah...


Sailing Outdoors

Evened it out all along
sailing outdoors
By the sun came thru the shore
now I'll lying in doors
for a long day
lean on the ocean
burn all the skies
Scatter the days around us
have a win eating paradise
Where did you go laying on
I see that it shows me I smell
Under the flame lay it all
The sky around us
Thoughts I need far away
Could be on that own way
Sailing outdoors
for the sun
leaving all worries behind me
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

No comments: