Friday, February 22, 2008

Smile From The Streets You Hold






It's John 2nd solo record.
I can't really describe and comment this album because I've just heard it once (I only had borrowed the album, but I had never had it) since I've later known that John retired himself the album from selling. I've only listen several times two songs, because he played it live in some 2001's Bootlegs ('Life Is A Bath' and 'Well I've Been').
The reason is that I don't want to listen an album that John has retired himself from the selling because it put him uncomfortable to know that everybody can buy and listen it (as he said later in an interview). Even if I know that it doesn't mind a lot of people to somehow find it on the internet in order to listen to it, to me it's disrespectful toward him, and it really bothers me to be disrespectful towards an artist whom I admire, even if I might be one of the only person to act like that, as we say; originality makes the world...



Release Date: August 26, 1997


Tracks:


1. Enter a Uh

2. Other

3. Life's a Bath

4. Fall Thru The Groubd

5. Poppy Man

6. I May Again Know John

7. I'm Always

8. Nigger Song

9. Feminity

10. Breathe

11. More

12. For Air

13. Height Down

14. Well, I've Been

15. Smile From The Streets You Hold

16. I Can't See Until I See Your Eyes

17. Estress




Lyrics:




Enter A Uh

you see me now
while ago
you could shred this size only
you are a blender uh
we are always be with you with be me hey
i am masculine to all the lie
i am a boy and i know about him only
line life ago i made her
give me heeee i know
made her sky my
to high can't be we are
higher can be we are
higher couple we are
i could be we uh ah
la la la la la la la ahhh oi oi oi ya o o
enter a uh
while
alright...
we we are all
i am only reveal a gold demon
i am yeller
kiss me there where
i bother told about her film and make her sensorial
i see i mean
without me
like it's ocean
well i've been on there
withavidavida screwer
withavidavida screwer
aii aiii aii oiii oiii
-(very high pitch) heeeelp-
you seen the same order ohh you missed
you headless eyes lonely babe lord i was ready yaaay
i was gonna dream that if we were yaaay. ohh.
i wonder if we were
leave me alone me said
i'm afraidbut which from one more buy
bad brown wears is bad
round round lonely babe into drain
diss it very good look me for the colder
bad feel.
bad sky while lion lame life lame life lies on land
skies fuck you
i wanna kiss meet you
devote you to helpi stain for father reaches his back
well into a bowl
it isn't so task true key
insandrium heart leave back
daughter danger life
why?
cuz they all know




The Other

Each word in sand
Day and dancers strum
Do together one by one
Piece of material
The past and future bang
One and the other
In the other, past (mumble)
And the other.
Why can daughters see right?!
I gotta rhythm ree----ahh!!!
Other in the other
Pick on my ahh! -
ooh...




Life's A Bath

Blinded me in the how baby
She wanna be happy?!
Well, life's a bath
Sex is water.
Life's a bath
Sex is water
Ahh... yeah
C'mon, C'mon


A Fall Thru The Ground

Go away you're eating big faces
Bend down and eat your shoelaces
Next move you've gotta decide what's right.
Kill ya momma, kill ya daddy
I'm the peaceman so understand me
Understand me.
Hey! The ____ fallen in the window
I jumped outa your old fish mask today
When you told me I was out of sap
I almost died in your lap, today.



Poppy Man (instrumental)



I May Again Know John

If nothing else,
imaginations meet
oooooo
imaginations

yeaaaahhh
love me
yeeeeaaahhhh

I thought of life
OhhhhhhOhhhhhh I
ooooooo
I waited ahhh
And I make
yeahh hey
Oooh yea
And I make
I saw the light it knows
I made space
Ohhh sang the light
All I saw was a blaze
Where the eyes were yours
I....he got a lot of but he want it with him
Well no, and space
And swallow it in your
Ohhh sunshine Ohh
Please ahh
Well change we are
Ohhh leave it live it baby
Oh change, leave alone
The light that we met
Oh I have rode
As the dawn goes on
I have seen thru
Lines of light
What it means to me
Is in a madman's eyes
In a little place of darkness
Heaven hid so close your eyelids
Hey you have seen the same material
And grown..
Oh I have seen
Lines of light
What it means to me
Is in a madman's eyes
It's been so long
When you've seen the sun
Well it's been so long
That the heartaches of life
It's been so long
When you've seen the sun
Well yeah it's been so long
You're gonna the sun



I'm Always

Only time can show you
Through an invisible door
In the bottom of the ocean
I threw a bird at the sky,
Someone told me that
You’d better close your eyes,
And I said:
Don’t you wonder sometimes
Why I paddle thru the clouds
In my oversized canoe,
But I’m always on your side? Can you feel it?
My love flowing out my sides
You’ve been asked to fly
I thrust to some lie, yeah
It’s you see my fish needs to thrive
As long as I’m alive.Aside from the leaves that fall
You know it’s been justified.
You gotta take it in your stride
Besides the nightmares
That lie before you,
You’ve always found a reason
To stay happy to be alive
If you look closely
You’ll always find signals
That make your mind grind
But those are just a mind fucker tag lie
You’ll always have control of your life
Gowith the feeling that’s right
You know, man, the media may try yeah
But my beautiful spirit is glued to my eye



Nigger Song

Crawled into my window breath
suck a cock and I'll be
these will be, without staying the money
One loves me
Zero begins it
The one dream, everyones in it
Memories become me
Alone is the thing that lingers
I've been wait, run with me
Miss one moment, got a million love
Have you one odd stray cord near
One matter without him
Whether with him to be
(screaming)
Nigger song x5
feel higher, feeling high and we
feel higher, feel higher, feeling high and we
feeling high and we, feeling high and we
feeling high and we



Femininity

Could you think of a better way
To be even scaring the sky away
And making me a part of this
Corner of meaningless darkness
Of course you could but I'd rather be
What I strive along for just to be
You love your country, love the strife
Relieve your cock on your beloved wife
But I'm playing a different tune
Cause I'm moving to the moon
But I'm not prepared to go against you
And fly and jump in your corruption stoop
And since while I'm around
I've got a few things to do
So I live on the mountain rock
And move along cuz you're just
Dancing like a fish and I judge a cold
I can't imagine your wife using that to swallow.
But you see I'm gonna cum down a feminine's throat
In the surrealistic pain and wearing a coat
So I have space that you can't trace to carry my love
And you just have waste
And you just have waste...



Breathe

Part 1======

voice 1: hole in my pocket
voice 2: in mysteries
voice 1: sold my women to you feed me
voice 2: there's been wine for him
voice 2: i feel bad what's wrong my love
voice 1: on a ground you are a clown if i each
voice 1: My select tide of course
voice 1: sold your woman i've been on your cock about in
voice 2: have you been you i've seen. what about sin.
voice 2: she loves
voice 1: you with your fresh towel
voice 2: she has thrown down
voice 1: do you bloomer in your fool
voice 2: you gloom i have been
voice 1: give this darling
voice 2: with this tumbling door bell ring
voice 2: she be into me
voice 2: my trend
voice 2: she would steal
voice 1: you won't believe it's been you
voice 2: you are this and that you
voice 1: could you believe this is matter of true, oh yeah
voice 2: could you be, this is true
voice 1: hold your woman
voice 2: in moment matter
voice 2: it's been happening right
voice 1: you found
voice 2: you find
voice 1: you're buys
voice 2: you fortune the penis
voice 1: like at the sky have no country side
voice 2: in the book store have become
voice 1: if you know what i mean
voice 2: you can have the same dope and it
voice 2: this sucks
voice 1: do you know what i mean
voice 2: no matter where are go the people are marvelous
voice 1: let her scream
voice 2: you survive
voice 1: to the one that she owes a scream
voice 2: your porch porcupine
voice 1: with i have been a vein i think we were the same in mushroom
voice 2: i've been porcupine ah ha hey porcupine

Part 2======

voice 2: that surly must have been the case
voice 2: face to mate alot of face
voice 2: you burns pushed me to work
voice 2: i was charming
voice 2: hope you come
voice 2: but the future this way
voice 2: is with the minor pain from age
voice 2: the more i hear for pilots treausre
voice 2: i will to get anything
voice 1: hey
voice 2: inspection
voice 1: i put my life in times
voice 2: i have this thing too
voice 1: oh so happy
voice 2: you think your cool
voice 1: in on this feel
voice 2: you have been into the school
voice 1: (???) in your voice
voice 2: you have nowhere you have bets for what you do
voice 1: you animated me
voice 2: hey you are
voice 1: so see this down
voice 2:blending me with the sunshine
voice 1: i've been judie i been gee i'm used to them nobody no beggining
voice 2: you had me you and pooh thru you have lots of pikachu.
voice 1: noel eat no mend
voice 2: you're the one you vein
voice 2: lord, lord,
voice 1: it will give pour now said
voice 2: lord
voice 1: i order
voice 2: you think your cool
voice 1: no one
voice 2: you have been into the school
voice 1: but you lost it's spark
voice 2: you had mo out of made of you
voice 1: not even mister ash
voice 2: wooooo
voice 2: yeah
voice 1: appends
voice 2: hmm.
voice 1: owww
voice 1: yeah sure
voice 1: you know expressions
voice 1: we would be like the peices paper
voice 1: be cleared away not just us in my room
voice 1: the over pichers carl hanna
voice 1: halleluya owwwww
voice 1: appear about horses
voice 1: no not today
voice 1: cuz today is for walking



More

Well is the pipe for
what it seems to be
Hell and all the babies on the babies laugh at me
And I just wanna shine on and on and on the sky
hey on the bay, on the bay, on the bay
hey you out there wnat you
I need you and I want you here
On the wall on me, on me
Hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now
Hey now, hey now, hey now
The love, the love, I need you
The white hope and the law roads all are here
wine with me dead I go
I can't wait another day
To find the one who went away
the one who went there at the start
The one who went away and the part
who am I who plays the part
Who plays the part, the one who plays the part
The part, oooooo the part



For Air (instrumental)



Height Down

Fifty five...
I'll send flowers
Again for her
Blow some castle says a circus
I give this guy
This guy says
Pussy night gully bed
Psycho did you hear
Dirty boys don't need that rollercoaster
Young boys yo mighty ani short galleyjay yaddle waddle fireplace
Bili tricked as allMurderless
I'll be asked
In a soul removal
Peter says
know
Keeps you to hold in forming a better i said
Bili lie now despite to go walling lies
When you remember what you plan for
A treat in more soul in tomorrow to deal with the lies



Well, I've Been

Well I've been dreaming
It's rainy days are over
Are over, over !
Rain from the roof
And the stars will fall for you
And all the worldWhat did you find
While you were nowhere
Did you seem to care
oh, aworgh....
Your shabby clothes where you can't be sold or bought,
Your gold.



These are the lyrics of the reversed vocals told by River Phoenix in the background of Well I've Been. (found on www.jftab.com)

(very creative?)
im still now and im making a sound
your face........
into the noah's ark
love heat eternally
smell weird hair
let's think a bit i told you what is wrong
sick of vile in your hammock button
i cry for your brother who sits on a stool
forgive me where you suck
i could shave me the proper rabbit
the size too small
a rabbit called bunny
rabbit that is and dont you think you're so tall
if you were a-
inches i wish i could get into your brain
nerves
ooooooooooo
(breathing and screaming)
i wish i could sing along with the valentine
i wish i could sing along with the valentine
but i cant sometimes
(gibberish)

(english accent i think)
look at, so youre sayn i got one of those homicidal guys who's outside trying to sound a bit trapped ....can i can i can i kill myself?
can i can i can i can i light? i try and kill my kill my kill my kill my...



Smile From The Streets You Hold


SECTION I

It's been so long
Since I've felt the heat of the sun on my paw,
You're the one who knows me best
Cuz you think that your flirt intends
You're a smile from the streets
You hold my heart in my hands while I'm beat.
Oh, you're always on the decline
You take another sip of wine -
A toast to us.
You're the one with the stars.
You help the sand for the one that you are
That you... that you...

SECTION II

You're the one in the sky,
Where'd you go?
You know you're where the planets grow
You're in the sun _________



I Can't See Until I See Your Eyes (instrumental)



Estress

I want you there, hey, hey, give me
I want you there, I want you near
I want you there the way that I am
I'm searching the answer
It proves you right
The way I can't ___
Sister, help, please
I'm alone
Please be there
I will be there
I know that you'll be here
I want you near the way that I am



No comments: